Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Lucky Painter


Sometimes I sit here and feel sorry for myself because I am working so hard. I am scheduled for an average of 2 shows a week throughout the summer and although I did get a lot of paintings done over the winter - what with commissions coming in and travel time, I find myself incredibly busy. And then I think, "what am i whining about? How lucky I am to be painting, traveling, making lots of wonderful new friends and actually selling some work!"

So, the next time i start feeling sorry for myself, i will have to remind myself how much better it is & no wondering how the hell are you gonna pay your property taxes? So back to work it is!

Here is the latest commission for the Paulson Coletti Law Firm of the Pearl District where their new offices are located.

No comments:

Post a Comment