Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just try not to be distracted...

The only downfall of a studio at home (that I can see so far) is fighting distractions that happen just in daily living.

But I gotta say, the last few days have been the perfect storm. Saturday night the internet AND phone went down. Sunday morning the coffee pot and microwave kept blowing fuses. What, no coffee?!!! Oh, and the battery was dead in the car since Friday night. A little hard to ignore. Sunday is not a good day to get things fixed - at least on the Peninsula. And Monday was a holiday.

I've always fantasized about living off the grid, but just not right now.

Everything is up and running again so I am back to painting. I did get some good beach walking in which always makes for better art.

No comments:

Post a Comment